Happy Sunday, Folks! I am delighted to have been nominated for The Blogger Recognition Award by the gorgeous and talented Tabitha at BlondedLights. This is an award designed by bloggers to recognize others in the blogging community, and to share blogs they enjoy with their audience. It’s also encouraged to give a little background on… Read More The Blogger Recognition Award!
Social media is a playground for bloggers, and is the most important tool for driving traffic to your blog, and getting your content out there. They say that your promotion to actual blogging ratio should be 80:20 – meaning you should spend 20% of your time actually working on your blog, and the other 80%… Read More The Bloggers Guide to Facebook Groups!
July is my third month of blogging, time flies! I’m having a blast with it, and have learned so much in the last three months. From teaching myself how to set up a website, to learning about marketing and social media promotion – it’s been a whirlwind! I’m sharing my favorite blogging tools today in… Read More My Favourite Blogging Tools!